Injury and Recovery is Different For Women.
Your Representation Should Reflect That.
Kendra Long founded Northwest Women’s Injury Law, PLLC, to address a need for legal services and support for injured women in the Seattle area.
Offering personal injury services specifically designed for women and children, allows us to advocate for your unique rights actively, so you are fully protected.
It’s our privilege to serve and support injured women through their personal injury law process with innovative and unique solutions that are tailored to your needs so that you can feel seen, heard, supported and able to move forward in your recovery, knowing that we are with you each step of the way.
Here are just a few of the female-specific legal issues that we can help you navigate at Northwest Women’s Injury Law:
- Auto accident (We frequently support women experiencing neck, back, head, knee, foot and pelvic injuries as a result of vehicle accidents. As a woman, your anatomy is different and often the first complaint after a car accident may be the neck, back and headaches).
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Injuries involving post-traumatic stress disorder
- Malpractice cases involving breast, ovarian, cervical and uterine cancers
- Brain injuries, especially when affecting multi-tasking abilities (Injuries may range in severity from mild brain injury, such as a concussion to severe brain impairment).
- Injuries involving a woman’s anatomy
- Pregnancy and birth injuries
- Cases involving stay-at-home moms who need to quantify the loss of household and parenting services
- Cases involving working moms who need to quantify a loss of service beyond lost wages
As a caregiver, it’s in your nature to seek to care for others, but at Northwest Women’s Injury Law, we make you and your recovery a priority so that you can give yourself permission to heal.
Northwest Women’s Injury Law Understands Injured Women
A negligent driver rear-ended founder and managing Attorney Kendra Long, three years ago.
I can remember everything about the moment it happened.
It was scary.
For me, the aftermath was even scarier.
I couldn’t hold my son.
I couldn’t chase him around the yard.
I couldn’t participate in our weekly mommy and me music class because I couldn’t sit on the floor without pain.
It broke my heart to miss out on months of quality time with my son.
It made me mad.
And, most of all, it solidified my commitment to serving injured women, just like you.
We Hold People Accountable to Uphold Their Responsibilities
At Northwest Women’s Injury Law, we are committed to protecting your civil liberties. If no one holds the person accountable for injuring you, then what kind of society do we live in?
Known for our compassion, experience and diligence, we go beyond the numbers and into the story of the individual. Unlike other firms, when you call Northwest Women’s Injury Law, you will always speak to Kendra. This hands-on approach is carried throughout your entire personal injury law process.
With this foundation, our firm will continue to serve the needs of women and children across the state of Washington.